It is Cornerstone's strong desire to ensure that each location is led by an administrator who possesses not only excellent management skills, but who can also serve with both compassion and integrity.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The AIT program is a full-time paid training program that varies in length and curriculum based on level of experience. AITs receive practical on-the-job training in a home health & hospice environment under the direct supervision of an experienced Executive Director/CEO. In preparation for agency leadership, the Cornerstone AIT will be mentored by one or more agency Executive Director’s to gain a thorough understanding of our culture, operating model, systems and what it takes to be a successful leader in Cornerstone. The program may include hands on training in all roles within an agency, shadowing in the field to learn our clinical product, and independent study of regulations and specific curriculum focused on becoming an exceptional operator. In addition, AITs are expected to take on projects and real responsibilities at their host agency after mastering the fundamentals of our business.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
AIT's are considered employees of Cornerstone and receive a regular paycheck. In addition, they receive a complete benefit package including unlimited time off, life insurance, major medical/dental insurance and disability insurance.
Persons applying to participate in the AIT program must meet these prerequisites:
- Minimum 4 Year degree. MBA or MHA preferred, but other advanced degrees or Bachelor’s degree will be considered
- Leadership experience in leading a team preferred
- Passionate about serving in the Home Health and Hospice Industry in a local community
- A desire for inspiring and challenging work
- Possesses a keen sense of business management, including financials, guided by a strong set of values and ethics. Prior business management experience preferred.
- Inspirational leadership and mentor who brings out the best in his/her managers and staff
Effective January 12, 2018 – all Home Health Administrators must meet the following qualifications, as outlined in the Conditions of Participation (COPs):
- Required to be a licensed physician, a registered nurse/nurse practitioner, or hold an undergraduate degree.
- Experience in health services administration, with at least one (1) year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care, or a related health care program.
apply now by clicking here!